At this point Dr. Mikey reminded all
that the LA Hash does not have rules, but it does have Guidelines.

Just Brooke will henceforth and into eternity be known as
Vagitarian. Nice! What I love about this photo (other than
Vag) is life's little moments taking place in the background - SID is collecting cans, Retracted is talking on his
cel, and Golden Globes is rushing to catch an almost fallen baby.

Cream Puff was stoked to stand in for Stick Bite as Hash Shit.
Cockodial then nominated him again for showing too much skin on trail.

Psycho was called up for not wanting to flash her nursing boobs.

Dutch had some dirt on Hard In The Saddle.

And then
Saralegal turned in his Co-Hare for not wanting to drink a beer on trail.

Bent called up Just Mark for being just a little too excited for-Creamy's-skin flashing.

And thus won the Hashshit!

Almost had a Dog of a joke....

....but hey, we liked it anyway.

Waddling Wanker - campaigning to be the next GM!?!

Separated at birth? - Cream Puff and WLC

Never Comes called up that European hasher Tight Chicken for wanting a bidet on trail, or at least a moist towlette.......okay, that's enough about that matter.

Here's to some January birthdaze- SID, HITS and Squish

Annoucements - Little Dutch Boy announced something that Hozer is up to....go to hash.org cuz I can't remember what it was.

Hey guys, Stock Ho announced how the new LAH3 fleece can turn you into a total bitch magnet like Stack O'Man Ho'z!

New Boot Dallas is like, Hey I soooo need one of those!

Xlax sez - Who wants to sing Swing Low? And Damian sez - I doo!

Caution - these hashers are cumming 4 2 carry you home.....

The end of another awesome hash!
1 comment:
Excellent post PotHo. Great trail. I thoroughly enjoyed being groped by the harrietes wearing the fleece. Everyone should get one!
Post a Comment