Hot Semen Saver & Asscrackistan try to blend in with the neighborhood.
The Still Un-Named - Just Gerald, Jean, John and Mena.
Some pre-trail advice from IDidARod - Stay with the pack if you take the second Eagle, if you're stopped by the cops try not to piss them off, oh & bring tip money for the strippers.
The hares auto-wank out of the start...
The pack catches up to the walkers after a long eagle YBF down some RR tracks...nice.
Then it's more railroad tracks and checks into the first BX.
Horses Ass and Just Todd - happy about the ice cold PBR.
The second Beer Check was at the Kitty Kat Klub where the pack got the dj to play something other than ranchero tunes. The hot younger guy hashers danced with the harriettes....
...while the bar flies hung at the bar.
More street running and then into the Third BX!!! at the Alameda Strip, where the strippers (thankfully for this harriette) kept their clothes on.
Back on in, and the hares drank for an awesome trail thru the garden spot of LA.
The visitors got a down down - Horny Toad, Semen Saver, Yule Jack-Off, Rufus and Punja, from St. Louis.
A couple of jackasses returned to the pack - Almost Perfect Asshole and Horses Ass.
There were many hashshit nominations, with Xlax taking the prize for losing his cel phone in a drunken stupor, yada, yada, yada.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
D(amian)tAC sez: hey, anyone who wimped out of going to Vernon missed out on what may well have been trail of the year!
Virgin urban shiggy! Tolerant (or at least bemused) locals! Three friggin' BX's, one in an (almost) T-bar! And the chance to witness another couple of slices of "contemporary urban life" on the "don't stop at any red lights" drive in and out!
Plus, when are you ever gonna get a chance to hash in Vernon again!
Great job by IDAR and Dry Slot. Inspiring to see IDAR's trail laying skills evolve from sh*t (first trail debacle with Horse's Ass) to weak (death march in Bev Hills redeemed by the swim party on on on) to OK (following year's edition) to top notch! Only took him about six years to get there!
And Dry Slot has proven to be a quick study, using white rather than dark chalk this time, which stood out in this hood almost as much as most of the pack did!
Honorable (virtual) down down!
Was lucky the final NCAA game was on cauz all the hood rats were inside instead on on trail. Luckily no fatalities.
Interview:
Q: Now that you won "hash of the year" has anything changed in your life?
IDidARod: Not really. I'm just going to keep trying to keep it real and not forget where I came from. I might buy my mom some beer or something, you know like a six of Steel Reserve, but that is about it.
Q: What's next for IDidARod?
IDidARod:Well there is still a lot more I want to do. I'm not finished by any means. I just missed Hash of the Millennium but Hash of the Decade is coming up and I already got some ideas on that.
Q: Any clues...
IDidARod: I'm not saying anything right now.
Q:Any words for your benefactor and apparent prior hash human catalog Damian?
IDidARod: Can't believe Damian remembers so much about my hashes. Although I love the complements, I'm sorry Damiam, after six years of trying, you are still not getting into my pants.
Q: How about DrySlot, wasn't she in fact the mastermind behind this hash and actually did all the work?
IDidARod: That question was not on the approved questions list. I'm sorry, this interview is over.
Wow, comments on the blog!
But what's with all the anonymity?
Anonymous #1 = Damian
Anonymous #2 = Horses Ass? - like who else cares about college sports
Anonymous #3 = ??? - I'm detecting some UK grammar - Bent, Retracted or Bum Likker?
Post a Comment